Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Intro

Who I am in the real world is irrelevant. My name, unimportant. My age, misleading, and my dreams, inconsistent. I don't know exactly what I plan on doing, who I'm going to become, or even what this blog is going to be about.

This is what I do know: I'm a student, and I never plan to stop being one since I can always learn more about myself and the world around me. I'm developing my own brandand I think I'm doing quite a good job. I'm more in touch with the world around me than the average x-year-old, more in touch with myself than most, and generally smarter than the average bear.

I'm not sure I have a set direction that this blog will take me. I don't plan on getting too personal unless I somehow find it relevant to anyone besides me. My potential careers involve either heavy use of social media, journalism, or Public Relations, so it's a safe bet that I'll have reactionary posts to news in any section of the paper, maybe tech... Honestly, if you end up reading too much of something, let me know and I'll shake it up.

To contact me, you can go on any major social networking site and look up my handle, "boydrewboy." If you need links to any of my major accounts:
www.facebook.com/boydrewboy
www.twitter.com/boydrewboy
www.linkedin.com/boydrewboy

Before I forget, I want to thank Mack Collier. I had no idea how to start a blog post, so I google'd and you were the first entry. Thanks for getting me started!

No comments:

Post a Comment